Thursday, September 20, 2012

What Business Visa is Best For You

Almost every week I consult with potential foreign clients interested in doing business in the United States. They usually come to me having done some research on the internet with the plan to apply for a particular visa. But, after a few minutes we realize that the visa is completely inapplicable for what they want to accomplish.

I have prepared a summary of the business visas and posted it on my law firm website at http://www.tuckerludin.com/practice-areas/immigration/doing-business-in-the-u-s/ . If you are interested in opening a business in the United States, you must first ask yourself a) do you want to immigrate and eventually become a US citizen and b) how much can you invest in your new business venture? The answer to those questions will ultimately control which visa path you pursue.

Feel free to call me at 727-572-5000 or contact me through my website at www.tuckerludin.com if you would like more information about business visas.

1 comment: